21st April 2018, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to to attend Whizdm Innovations Software Engineer interview?

Hi sir, I came to know that Whizdm Innovations is hiring for the post of Software Engineer. I want to join this company for this post. So, can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview? Kindly help me to know about this.

19th May 2018, 08:57 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to to attend Whizdm Innovations Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Whizdm Innovations Software Engineer recruitment:

Basic eligibility criteria required to attend this Whizdm Innovations Software Engineer recruitment is as follows.

<> You must have pursued any of the below mentioned in order to be eligible for attending.
* MS/ M.Tech
* MCA
* B.Tech/ B.E

<> You should have excellent pH Score in order to be eligible for attending this recruitment.

<> And the most important thing is that, you must be able to commence the full time internship within the 1 week of selection. If you meet the above mentioned criteria, then you can certainly apply for attending this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?