21st April 2018, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Whizdm Innovations Software Engineer interview?

Hello sir, I want to prepare for the interview of Whizdm Innovations for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know the selection procedure in this interview for this post. Kindly let me know about the procedure of selection.

19th May 2018, 09:05 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Whizdm Innovations Software Engineer interview?

Selection Process of Whizdm Innovations Software Engineer recruitment:

Detailed selection process of Whizdm Innovations Software Engineer recruitment consists of the below mentioned rounds.

@ First round of the process will be taken from home coding challenge with the 3 questions

@ Those candidates who clears the above round will be intimated again within 2 days.

@ And then you will have to attend further rounds in the company's premise and they may consists of
* Technical Interview
* HR Interview

@ However, you will be intimated about the detailed selection process before you appear in the recruitment process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?