12th March 2019, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Project Engineer interview?

I am a BTech graduate and I want to appear an interview of Wipro Technologies Limited for the post of Project Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Wipro Technologies Limited for this post. Please tell me asap.

17th March 2019, 10:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Project Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Project Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Project Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Wipro Technologies Limited

Name of the Job Position - Project Engineer

>> You must have done B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams. They are,
@ Computer Science Engineering or
@ E&I or ECE or IT or Automobile or Mechanical or Mechatronics or Aeronautical or Production Engineering.

>> The minimum percentage required is as follows,
* 10th Class - 50% marks
* In 12th Class - 50% marks
* In Graduation - 6 CGPA

>> You should not any pending arrears and maximum of 3 years gap is allowed in order to attend this recruitment.
19th March 2019, 10:51 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Project Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Project Engineer interview are as follows:

Candidates with B.E./B.Tech. degree in CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&I/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production Engineering/ Aeronautical/ Mechatronics.
Candidates should be only 2018 pass outs full time degree holder.
Candidates must have secured 60% & above in 10th, 12th Standard and Engineering.
Candidates should not have any arrears and backlogs at the time of selection process.
Candidates should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?