7th August 2018, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a System Services Representative in IBM India Pvt Ltd?

I came to know that IBM India Pvt Ltd is hiring for the post of System Services Representative. I want to join and become System Services Representative in this company. So, I want to know what is the eligibility criteria to become such engineer in this company?

14th August 2018, 10:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a System Services Representative in IBM India Pvt Ltd?

Eligibility Criteria Required to become a System Services Representatives in IBM India Pvt Ltd:

The basic eligibility criteria required to become a System Services Representatives in IBM India Pvt Ltd is given below,

>> Candidates should have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Electronics Engineering
* Computer Science Engineering
* Electrical Engineering
* Instrumentation and Control Engineering
* Electronics and Communication Engineering

>> Hence, if you have completed the above mentioned course in any of the above streams then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?