15th July 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?

what are the job opportunities for M-Tech in Aeronautical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for B.E.(Automobile Engineering) student?
  2. Is there any way to attend the interview or job opportunities to get job in foreign automobile companies like Mercedes Benz, Ferrari etc?
  3. What are the job opportunities for automobile engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job opportunities in Automobile Industries for Diploma in Automobile Engineering 2nd year student?
  5. Which are the best colleges in Germany and Italy for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering? Are there any scholarships available for Indians? Job opportunities in Automobile Design after completing Masters?
  6. Career opportunities in Automobile Sector for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer in India? -- [New]
  7. Will it be useful for my future of doing M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering? Job opportunities through this course?
  8. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  9. How to be an automobile engineer?
  10. How to become a automobile engineer after passing B.Tech?
  11. How to become a good automobile engineer?
  12. What are the job opportunities and future prospective available automobile for engineering students? How many marks did I need in PET or AIEEE for getting automobile stream in top colleges? List of the top colleges for automobile engineering?
  13. How to get a job after completing B.Tech in automobile branch?
  14. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  15. Job opportunities in Mahindra Motors for Diploma in Automobile Engineering candidate?
  16. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  17. Any IIT which offers Automobile Engineering at M.Tech level?
  18. Any IIT from where I can do M.Tech Automobile Engineering?
19th July 2011, 06:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?

There is huge opportunity for the M Tech Graduates in Automobile Engineering. One can work with the Government as well as the Private sector or can opt to work in abroad after finishing their course in the same. The Automobile, IT, Consultancy etc. are some of the private sector jobs for the automobile engineering post graduates. The mining, oil refineries, Heavy machine, Defence, space research etc. are some the public sector job for the M.Tech in Automobile Engineering. The Multinational companies will opened your doors your doors towards international level. For recruit in any of these industries there will be entrance examination and you should be well prepared to take such examinations.
12th November 2011, 12:30 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

As you stream in M.Tech is Automobile Engineering you can get in to companies like
Robert Bosch
Hundai

you can also get into oil refiniries, space research, heavy machine industries
Good Luck
25th December 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

how to get into oil refiniries, space research, heavy machine industries after m.tech in automotive engg?
5th February 2012, 03:35 PM
despire007

As you stream in M.Tech is Automobile Engineering you can get in to companies like
Robert Bosch
Hundai

you can also get into oil refiniries, space research, heavy machine industries
Good Luck
5th February 2012, 03:47 PM
despire007

There is huge opportunity for the M Tech Graduates in Automobile Engineering. One can work with the Government as well as the Private sector or can opt to work in abroad after finishing their course in the same. The Automobile, IT, Consultancy etc. are some of the private sector jobs for the automobile engineering post graduates. The mining, oil refineries, Heavy machine, Defence, space research etc. are some the public sector job for the M.Tech in Automobile Engineering. The Multinational companies will opened your doors your doors towards international level. For recruit in any of these industries there will be entrance examination and you should be well prepared to take such examinations.
5th July 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary offered for btech nd den to mtech..?
4th October 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

after b.tech in mechanical,can i do m.tech in automobile engineering?
26th June 2015, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

What us the salaray expected for m.tech automibile engineer
2nd June 2018, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

After completion of m.tech in automobile engineering can i have any chances to go to automobile designing kind of jobs like car design etc related...???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?