6th May 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Detailed eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drive of IBM, Wipro and TCS for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th and 66% in 12th?

Hello everyone,
I have secured 78% marks in 10th standard and 66% in 12th. Can I appear for off campus recruitment for IBM, Wipro and TCS? I want to know the eligibility criteria. I would be very thankful if I am provided with the above mentioned details.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  2. Eligibility to attend IBM Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th, 69.8% in 12th and 73% in B.Tech(CSE)?
  3. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 61% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 6.68 CGPA in B.Tech?
  4. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 73% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 67% in B.Tech?
  5. What is the criteria required to apply for TCS, WIPRO, IBM campus placement?
  6. Am I eligible to attend Interview of IBM and Wipro if secured 57% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 6.5 CGPA in B.Tech?
  7. Is it possible to sit for Wipro, TCS, Mahindra Satyam and other campus placements having secured 52% in 10th, 61% in 12th and may be 70% in B.E.?
  8. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 88% in 10th, 87% in 12th and 62% up to 5th semester of my BE?
  9. Am I eligible to attend the campus placement in WIPRO after securing 59%? I have finished BSc Physics
  10. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  11. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  12. Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to attend Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive if had a backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?
  14. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 82% in 10th, 88% in 12th and 7.0 CGPA in BE with one arrear?
  15. Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)?
  16. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  17. Whether a candidate who has secured 75% or more throughout academics is eligible to attend direct HR round of TCS Off-campus Drive? After how much time I can apply again?
  18. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA and right now I am pursuing my MCA?
9th May 2015, 01:47 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drive of IBM, Wipro and TCS for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th and 66% in 12th?

IBM Eligibility:

The candidate should have passed B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have secured at least 70% marks in aggregate throughout their career. No standing backlogs are allowed.

Selection Process: Aptitude Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview.

Wipro Eligibility:

The candidate should have passed B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate throughout their career. No standing backlogs are allowed. A maximum of two years of break in studies is allowed with valid reason only.

Selection Process: Group Discussion ,Aptitude Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview.

TCS Eligibility:

The candidate should have passed B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate throughout their career. No standing backlogs are allowed. A maximum of two years of break in studies is allowed with valid reason only.

Selection Process: Aptitude Test, Technical Interview, Management Interview and HR Interview.
9th May 2015, 02:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drive of IBM, Wipro and TCS for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th and 66% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I have secured 78% marks in 10th standard and 66% in 12th. Can I appear for off campus recruitment for IBM, Wipro and TCS? I want to know the eligibility criteria. I would be very thankful if I am provided with the above mentioned details.
As per marks criteria, you are eligible for TCS and Wipro recruitment.

IBM, Wipro and TCS are reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IBM, Wipro and TCS are,

Wipro=50%(B.Tech=60%)
TCS= 60%
IBM=70%

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IBM, Wipro and TCS recruitment.

Pattern for IBM, Wipro and TCS written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
10th May 2015, 09:48 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Detailed eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drive of IBM, Wipro and TCS for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th and 66% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,

Yes, you can appear for off campus recruitment Process for the companies like IBM, Wipro and TCS. These companies requires the candidates who have secured 60% throughout their Academic career that is 10th, 12th and graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?