4th November 2015, 04:18 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join Wipro WASE for B.Tech graduate?

Hello,
I want to join Wipro WASE program. I want to know that what is the eligibility for applying in WASE? I am a B.Tech graduate and I want to join WASE. Please help me.

10th November 2015, 06:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join Wipro WASE for B.Tech graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to Join Wipro WASE Program:

WASE is an 8 semester (4 year) off campus collaborative M.Tech in Software Engineering Program equivalent in status to the full time 2 years M.Tech in Software Engineering degree program offered by BITS Pilani. General Candidates from BCA and B.Sc (CS) background students do this WASE Program. But even then if you are interested, you can go for it by spending 4 more years. As far as my knowledge is concerned, you need not do WASE program being a B.Tech candidate.

Eligibility Criteria:

1) In 10th Class - 50% marks
2) In 12th Class - 50% marks
3) In Graduation - 60% Aggregate Inclusive of All subjects and Honors
4) Mathematics in 12th Standard Mandatory
5) No Standing Arrears/ Backlogs

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?