16th August 2018, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Is experience required to become a Junior Support Engineer in Rajdeep Info Techno Pvt Ltd?

Hello, I have heard that Rajdeep Info Techno Pvt Ltd is conducting an interview for the post of Junior Support Engineer. But I have also heard that they want experienced candidates. Is it true? Is experience really requires?

8th September 2018, 03:05 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to become a Junior Support Engineer in Rajdeep Info Techno Pvt Ltd?

No. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no need of experience required in order to be eligible for attending Junior Support Engineer recruitment. The basic eligibility criteria required is given below,

Name of the Company - Rajdeep Info Techno Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Junior Support Engineer

<> You should have completed B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Electrical Engineering
* ETC
* ECE
* EIE..etc.,

<> According to my knowledge, there is no marks criteria in order to be eligible.

<> Hence, if you have met the above criteria I can say that you are eligible as there is no such experience is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?