16th August 2018, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Junior Support Engineer in Rajdeep Info Techno Pvt Ltd?

Hi, I am interested to get a job as a Junior Support Engineer in Rajdeep Info Techno Pvt Ltd. I just want to know that what are all skills required so that I can become a Junior Support Engineer in this reputed company? Please tell me asap.

30th March 2022, 09:51 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Junior Support Engineer in Rajdeep Info Techno Pvt Ltd?

Skills required to become Junior Support Engineer in Rajdeep Info Techno Pvt Ltd recruitment:

Major skills required to become Junior Support Engineer in Rajdeep Info Techno Pvt Ltd recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Rajdeep Info Techno Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position- Junior Support Engineer

>> You should have excellent communication skills along with good interpersonal skills.

>> You should be fluent in communication skills.

>> Basically this company provides support to
Highway Traffic Management System
Toll Automation Management System
Intelligent Transport System..etc.,

>> You need to have some knowledge about the concepts relating to the construction of Tunnels, Bridges, Highways, Railways over the Bridges ..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?