16th August 2018, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Junior Support Engineer in Rajdeep Info Techno Pvt Ltd?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I attend the interview and got selected for the post of Junior Support Engineer in Rajdeep Info Techno Pvt Ltd then what would be my salary? Please let me know about the salary package.

3rd September 2018, 02:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Junior Support Engineer in Rajdeep Info Techno Pvt Ltd?

Selected candidates for the post of Junior Support Engineer in Rajdeep Info Techno Pvt Ltd will get salary package of around Rs.11,000/- per month plus accommodation with no charges for 12 months of training period. After the training period, the salary package will be revised on the performance basis.
Candidates who have completed E/B.Tech in EE/EEE/ECE/ETC/EIE/AEIE branch from a recognized university are eligible to apply for that post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?