16th August 2018, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Rajdeep Info Techno Pvt Ltd Junior Support Engineer interview?

Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the selection procedure which Rajdeep Info Techno Pvt Ltd emerges in the interview for the post of Junior Support Engineer? I am preparing for this interview so I want to know about the selection procedure first.

3rd September 2018, 02:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Rajdeep Info Techno Pvt Ltd Junior Support Engineer interview?

Selection procedure of Rajdeep Info Techno Pvt Ltd Junior Support Engineer interview is given below.

Eligible candidates for the post of Junior Support Engineer in Rajdeep Info Techno Pvt Ltd will be selected on the basis of following rounds.

1. Online written test (Aptitude + Logical Reasoning + Technical)*

2. Group Discussion

3. Technical & HR interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?