6th March 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Is experience required to join as JAVA IT Engineer in Fidelity Information Service Global?

I have heard about the job recruitment in Fidelity Information Service Global for the post of JAVA IT Engineer. Can I know that is experience required for the same post in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Salary package of JAVA IT Engineer in Fidelity Information Service Global?
  2. Eligibility criteria and requirements to attend Fidelity Information Service Global JAVA IT Engineer interview?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in F2F Technical Round discussion of Fidelity Information Service Global interview?
  4. What kind of job is offered in Fidelity Information Service Global for MCA postgraduate?
  5. Is experience required to become a Software Engineer in Global Logic?
  6. Selection procedure of Softeon Software Engineer Trainee interview? -- [New]
  7. Is experience required to join as an Associate Software Engineer in Ameex?
  8. How to join Indian Army as an officer for short service commission? I am 38 years old graduate civil engineer with 10 years experience
  9. Skills required to become a Software Engineer in Global Logic?
  10. Qualification required to attend Capgemini Off-Campus Java Drive for an employee with 2 years experience?
  11. Is experience required to join as a Software Engineer in Deloitte?
  12. In which department should I do training after engineering from CS?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required to join IIS (Indian Information Service)?
  14. Skills required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in Accel Frontline?
  15. Job profile of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Ness Technologies?
  16. Job opportunity for Java developers in KPIT Cummins, Pune -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What kind of benefits I will get to join TCS as a Java Developer with 4 years of experience?
  18. Mechanical engineer can join Diploma in Java Programming course at NIIT?
30th April 2022, 03:00 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to join as JAVA IT Engineer in Fidelity Information Service Global?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for JAVA IT Engineer in Fidelity Information Service Global recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this JAVA IT Engineer in Fidelity Information Service Global recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Fidelity Information Service Global

Name of the Job Position- JAVA IT Engineer

<> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, experience is required in order to attend the recruitment in web technology or its equivalent role.

<> Candidates who have completed Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent discipline are eligible.

<> Some of the major skills required are,
* Experience in working with the distributed teams in several time zones.
* Must have excellent communication skills with the problem solving skills.
* Must have good knowledge of jQuery, Spring.Java Script, Core Java..etc
* Good knowledge of web services like REST, SOAP..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?