6th March 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job is offered in Fidelity Information Service Global for MCA postgraduate?

Hi, I have done MCA and now working in an MNC. I have heard about the job opportunity in Fidelity Information Service Global. Can I know what kind of job they are offered?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in F2F Technical Round discussion of Fidelity Information Service Global interview?
  2. Is experience required to join as JAVA IT Engineer in Fidelity Information Service Global?
  3. Salary package of JAVA IT Engineer in Fidelity Information Service Global?
  4. Eligibility criteria and requirements to attend Fidelity Information Service Global JAVA IT Engineer interview?
  5. What kind of job is offered in SOA IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. to MCA postgraduates? Salary offered to them?
  6. Detailed information about IBM? What kind of job is offered in IBM for MCA candidate?
  7. How to get PG exam forms in Mumbai?
  8. What kind of jobs are offered to Chemical Engineers in abroad?
  9. What kind of job is offered in Accenture to MCA freshers? How many rounds are the in Accenture On-campus Drive?
  10. Job assured Internship program for MCA postgraduate? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility to study PhD for an MCA postgraduate?
  12. Which is the best suitable colleges for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? How many semesters does it contain? How much salary in MCA job?
  13. What kind of government job will I be offered after completing BSc Honors in Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What kind of job is offered in School Service Commission to Economics graduate? Eligibility to apply?
  15. Eligibility to apply in Civil Service exam for 24 years old MCA postgraduate?
  16. Which courses are available in IIST Bangalore?
  17. Is there any Interview by IBM in coming month for MCA postgraduate in Bangalore?
  18. What kind of job is offered in Indian Statistical Service to M.Sc in Statistics student?
4th May 2018, 02:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job is offered in Fidelity Information Service Global for MCA postgraduate?

Job opportunities for MCA candidates in Fidelity Information Service Global:

As you are done with MCA course, I am very sure that you will find several great career opportunities in this Fidelity Information Services Global company. Some of the details are given below.

>> Freshers walkin
Eligibility: Candidates from B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA background are eligible to apply. You must have secured minimum 55% marks throughout the academics.

>> System Associate
Eligibility: Candidates from B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA background are eligible to apply. Candidates must have secured minimum 60% marks.

>> Configuration Analyst
Eligibility: Candidates from B.E/ M.Sc/ MCA are eligible. Minimum percentage required is 75% marks or above.

>> Technical Support Executive
Eligibility: Candidates from B.E/ M.Sc/ MCA background are eligible. Minimum percentage required is 75% marks or above.

You may refer "Careers" section for getting latest updates of recruitment's from time to time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?