18th August 2011, 08:56 PM
arnika sharma

In which department should I do training after engineering from CS?

I m engineering student from cs stream 3yr, i wanna ask about industrial training that in which department i'll do training, n before going for training what should i learn so it's become easy to me

Related Questions:
  1. What is the entire procedure to be followed for doing internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  2. Winter Training in Kolkata Metro Railway Department for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  3. Which company can offer me opportunity for training in Germany or Australian countries?
  4. Companies in Australia or Germany which offer training in Mechanical engineering or Electrical engineering? How to register for such training?
  5. Terms and condition to do summer internship in BSNL in Kolkata?
  6. Best institutes providing certified training for Electronics Engineering students?
  7. List of companies in Germany or Australia offering training in Mechanical or Electric engineering field?
  8. Names of the colleges of DTU and branches with address list?
  9. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  10. What is the complete procedure followed for applying for summer internship in Railways? -- [New]
  11. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in NTPC, Kahalgaon?
  12. Industrial training in 3 year bsc course in hospitality and hotel management -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to apply for internship in core companies while in 3rd year of ECE?
  14. How to get internship in BHEL, NTPC in AP while doing M.Tech in VNRVJIET?
  15. L&T offers Summer Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) final year candidate?
  16. Am I eligible for FCI category management trainee post after completing B.Tech in Computer Science?
  17. How to do internship in any company in Haridwar SIDCUL or BHEL(Haridwar)?
  18. Companies ofering one year industrial training for Mechanical engineering students?
20th August 2011, 01:40 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which department should I do training after engineering from CS?

Dear Friend

For computer science engineers no industrial training is required.
You should do summer training in some software firm or you can do training in
Indian Statistical Institute. Also, working on research projects in IITs/IISc would
be good choice where you will get lots of things to learn.

In computer science and engineering knowledge is more valuable than experience, at
your age.

So you should focus more on learning.

You can do short term course as per your present knowledge.
Suppose you don't know JAVA. But being a CS engineer you should know JAVA so
you should do short term course in JAVA and project work on JAVA.
This way you should decide the beast learning process for you.
Try to achieve those things which a computer science student should have but you
don't have that.
If you step up with this attitude then only you will be able to utilize your time very well.

If you go for studying some course you should read the topics from some book and/or Internet.

If you go for training in some company then you will not be required to study anything
specific. You just revise your core computer science subjects.
20th August 2011, 01:57 AM
NEIL6

Dear friend

As a CS student, you need not to do industrial training. For computer science student, it

is compulsory to have perfect grip on computer languages. You must learn some

computer languages like java, .Net, C , C++ , etc. For this, you can do summer training

short term courses.
20th August 2011, 11:52 AM
gajendra_3

Short Term Couses Of Languages Will Help You In Future
So Join Courses By Reputed Institutes Like NIIT And Many Others Too.
20th August 2011, 11:53 AM
gajendra_3

Thumbs up Re: In which department should I do training after engineering from CS?

Short Term Couses Of Languages Will Help You In Future
So Join Courses By Reputed Institutes Like NIIT And Many Others Too.
20th August 2011, 12:43 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnika sharma View Post
I m engineering student from cs stream 3yr, i wanna ask about industrial training that in which department i'll do training, n before going for training what should i learn so it's become easy to me
there nis no industrial training for computer science student.u can do course on various languages in the summer training.u can do course on java,.net,php,mobile oprating system like android and computer operating system like linux.
these fields are very good and give u benifit.

n before attending any course u can know something about the language.
u can choose java language for summer training.its a very good language and easy to learn.

so learn the language properly in the summer training.it gives u benifit and helps u for future refrence.
22nd August 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaan khan ak View Post
there nis no industrial training for computer science student.u can do course on various languages in the summer training.u can do course on java,.net,php,mobile oprating system like android and computer operating system like linux.
these fields are very good and give u benifit.

n before attending any course u can know something about the language.
u can choose java language for summer training.its a very good language and easy to learn.

so learn the language properly in the summer training.it gives u benifit and helps u for future refrence.
thank u so much for ur suggestion but i m not hvng interest in java should i do .net, after learning c n c++, n as u r saying that java is easy to learn but many of my frnds tell me that java is tough to learn, well there is nothing tough if we do hardwork n give our 100%, so after learning these three languages is it beneficial for me to do oracle
28th August 2011, 03:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnika sharma View Post
dear friend,

dear friend,

There are various computer course in B-TECH but some course are help you for your placement .

Like in 1 st year you have to do some course for C .

In 2 nd year you have to do JAVA and C++.

In 3 rd year you have to do ORACLE and 4 th year you have to do ADVANCE JAVA.

But the top most language is JAVA so you can try for training in JAVA platform.

All the best
11th September 2011, 02:50 AM
manoj rajpurohit

Dear friend....

there are many courses in which you can do your industrial training.

you can do your training in the java programming, java is a platform independent language, this is a simple language, you can be a good software developer by this language.

you can do the .net. but this is not on the faishan now,

you can do the mobile operating system which is known as the Android.

best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?