24th March 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Which firm hire only female workers for Textile Technology Diploma holder in Kolkata?

Sir
Myself Puja, I have completed my 3 years Diploma courses in Textile Technology and I want private jobs where only female workers works.
I am searching for my job in Kolkata.
So, kindly help me to find that kind of jobs in Kolkata.
Thanking you sir.
Puja Kumari

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies recruit only female workers in Kolkata?
  2. List of Government Jobs available in Textile?
  3. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  4. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
  5. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  6. Job in Ministry of Textile for Diploma in Textile Design holder?
  7. Top 10 management institutes which come under WBUT?
  8. Is there any chance for me in 2nd counseling of WBJEE for CSE branch after scoring 3500 rank?
  9. Which are the colleges offering lateral entry for B.Tech Textile? I am pursuing diploma in handloom and textile technology
  10. Is it possible to do MBA after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Suggestions for B.Tech Correspondence course in Textile Technology?
  12. Is there any AMIE correspondence course in Textile Technology? Details of admission in format of exam?
  13. Are the Diploma In Textile Technology Student Eligible for doing any U.G. course?
  14. Which government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in textile technology?
  15. List of colleges which provide B.Tech(Textile) degree through distance learning program for diploma holders?
  16. How to get a job after completing diploma in textile technology?
  17. How to get a government job in textile department on the basis of 3 years diploma in textile technology?
  18. How may I study diploma of journalism and mass communication? I'm a female student of Bachelor of Arts from Ashutosh College(Kolkata)
15th April 2016, 08:45 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Which firm hire only female workers for Textile Technology Diploma holder in Kolkata?

First of all i will suggest you to be open to any kind of jobs. Now a days sticking to a particular kind of job interest won't give you much and today's date finding job based on your interest is becoming difficult.
What you need to have is the ability to do any work. As this is the quality that will take you to the high point in your career.

Apart from this keep trying to find the job of your interest but if you don't get the same one just move to next one.

Always try to accept the things. Hope this will give you positive energy to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?