24th March 2015, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Ferrari, BMW and Mercedes in Abroad being a B.E.(Automobile Engineering) student? Should I have to appear in any competitive exam? How much salary I will get?

Hi,
I am studying B.E. in Automobile Engineering and now I need some of the instructions about jobs. As I am an INDIAN how can I claim for jobs in some of the famous companies like BMW, FERRARI, MERCEDES in Abroad and is their any interviews to be attended for it and also is there any exams to be clear? If there which are those? And what about the work to be done after claiming the job and what about the salary given to employees. Please give me the answer as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Ferrari, Mercedes etc, after pursuing Mechatronics engineering?
  2. Is there any way to attend the interview or job opportunities to get job in foreign automobile companies like Mercedes Benz, Ferrari etc?
  3. Job in automobile companies like Mercedes, BMW, Ferrari or Audi after automobile engineering?
  4. What are the jobs and salary in Ferrari, Audi and Jaguar? I am a B.Tech mechanical engineering student
  5. Which competitive exams can an ECE student give in order to apply for MS or MBA abroad?
  6. Can I get a job in Multinational Automobile companies like BMW, Mercedes and Ferrari?
  7. Is there any scholarship/competitive exam for studying abroad?
  8. How can we get a job abroad in companies like Ferrari, BMW after completing B.Tech in Automobile Engineering? Which college is better to do B.Tech in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  10. How can I give exam as an ex-student for GTU 3rd semester in computer engineering course of BE? What is the value of GTU degree in abroad?
  11. Is there any competitive exam which I can write to get free scholarships for abroad studies?
  12. Job in Automobile companies of Abroad like Jaguar, Ferrari etc.?
  13. How may I appear for GTU exam in B.E as an ex-student after 2 years and then move to abroad?
  14. What to do to get a job in top car companies like BMW, Ferrari, Audi etc?
  15. Entrance exam to study M.Tech(Automobile/Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  16. Job Prospects in India and Abroad after completion of Engineering in Leather Technology?
  17. How to do B.Com in international business from abroad? I am a student from 12th
  18. What course to do in order to go Abroad after class 12 Commerce?
15th April 2016, 08:42 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: How can I get job in Ferrari, BMW and Mercedes in Abroad being a B.E.(Automobile Engineering) student? Should I have to appear in any competitive exam? How much salary I will get?

First of all you cannot claim any kind of job. Job is not a property that can be claimed. Secondly, There are many Automobile companies in India like Mercedes, BMW in Chennai.
You can apply in these companies and after completing 2 years in these companies you can apply for the onsite location in the same companies.

This is the procedures that can be followed. You can not directly jump to onsite. There has to follow certain rule and regulation according to the company standard.

So, you have to follow the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?