29th April 2014, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Google, Yahoo and Intel recruits students through off campus? Criteria and procedure for it?

Sir/Madam,
I am pursuing my b.Tech in ECE final year from ITER, BBSR. I want to appear for off campus of Google, Yahoo, Intel. I want to know if these companies taken students in off campus drive and if yes, what are the criteria and procedures for applying in these firms..???

2nd May 2014, 01:07 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Google, Yahoo and Intel recruits students through off campus? Criteria and procedure for it?

Yes, companies like Google, Yahoo, Intel etc. do take freshers via off-campus but very limited which will around 20-30+ students overall India. Now you can understand how difficult that would be to get in to these companies via off-campus but you can do it if you are going to perform well in the selection process.

The key to get in for these type of big giant companies is to have a good project in your hand which means try to work on some innovative projects right now without wasting time so that when you go for the interview you can showcase yourself with it rather trying to please the interviewer with your answers. The reason for Google, Yahoo, Intel being bigger companies in the market is because they are the innovators of current generation and they do like candidates who innovates as their employees.

The first steps which you need to take now is to work on the innovative project which you need to do and then find out where the off-campus is going on for Google, Yahoo and Intel. The best way to find out is to approach your college placements officials and via your friends who are studying in various colleges which have good rankings since the big companies like google will come only to the high ranking colleges.

I have attached some of the e-books in this post which will help you for the preparation. Just go through it and start your preparations right away.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 265 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 217 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 174 views)
File Type: zip Google.zip(400.2 KB, 122 views)
File Type: pdf YAHOO.pdf(15.4 KB, 168 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 238 views)
22nd August 2015, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Google, Yahoo and Intel recruits students through off campus? Criteria and procedure for it?

Sir/Madam

I am pursuing my B.Tech final year in ECE domain. I am a CISCO certified student. Is there any scope for me to get into Yahoo or any other good companies as a fresher..
My B.tech cgpa is 7.89..
23rd August 2015, 07:26 PM
roshanforyou
Member+

Default Re: Google, Yahoo and Intel recruits students through off campus? Criteria and procedure for it?

Eligibility Criteria at Google
B.TECH:
You should maintain 65% marks throughout the academic career. It means 65 percent marks in 10th, 12th and B.Tech course.
There should not be more than one year of gap between any courses.
There should not be any backlogs when applying for Google.
generally google pick students from IIT NIT and most reputed college
there off campus drive for fresher are negligible or not for the post of developer
30th July 2019, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Currently i am pursuing b.tech final year from cv raman college of engineering, my 10th percentage is 64% and 12th percentage is 58% could you please help me in what all the companies are eligible for from where should i prepare.
30th July 2019, 12:26 PM
swati@25

I am pursuing my b.Tech in ETC final year from cv raman college of engineering i got 64% in 10th and 58% in 12th could you help me what all the companies i m eligible for and from where should i prepare
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?