5th February 2011, 05:20 PM
saumya andavilli

What to do in order to join ISRO after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?

Hello sir,
I am pursuing my b.tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering.Is it compulsory to qualify gate,finish m.tech and then join the I.S.R.O? or can we join directly after finishing b.tech?. If so, sir could you please tell me the basic requirements to join the I.S.R.O.I also want to know the syllabus for writing the exam conducted by the I.S.R.O.
Thanking you,
ANDAVILLI SAUMYA.

Related Questions:
  1. What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  2. What to do to join ISRO after btech in electronics and instrumentation?
  3. How to join ISRO after joining electronics and instrumentation engineering
  4. How to become a Scientist in ISRO after pursuing 6th semester in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  5. How to join ISRO after completion of electronics and instrumentation engineering
  6. How to join ISRO after completing final year B.E electronics and instrumentation branch?
  7. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  8. Joining ISRO directly after B.Tech?
  9. Which company I can join after completion of B.E Electronics and Instrumentation?
  10. How to join Merchant Navy for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation having secured 57% in 12th?
  11. How can I join ISRO being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in ECE?
  12. How can I join ISRO after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [New]
  13. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  14. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in aeronautical instrumentation after completion of B.Tech degree?
  15. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  16. Subjects to be covered by Electronics & Instrumentation student for ISRO entrance exam?
  17. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
  18. I want to join ISRO, I am an engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
10th February 2011, 12:13 AM
narsimhaboddupalli

Default Re: What to do in order to join ISRO after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?

you need not go for M.Tech to enter into I.S.R.O .you can directly enter into I.S.R.O after your B.TECH by writing entrance test conducted by I.S.R.O
The syllabus for I.S.R.O entrance exam will be almost same as gate exam. But the exam pattern will be some what difficult. along with multiple choice questions it will have fill in the blanks type........
12th February 2011, 09:13 PM
saumya andavilli

Default Re: What to do in order to join ISRO after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by narsimhaboddupalli View Post
you need not go for M.Tech to enter into I.S.R.O .you can directly enter into I.S.R.O after your B.TECH by writing entrance test conducted by I.S.R.O
The syllabus for I.S.R.O entrance exam will be almost same as gate exam. But the exam pattern will be some what difficult. along with multiple choice questions it will have fill in the blanks type........
Thank you very much sir.The other thing i wanted to know was dat if i could write my exam during my 3rd year along with the gate?...i mean to say dat suppose if i qualify the exam in my 3rd year,can i join I.S.R.O after my b.tech is done like it is in the case of GRE where ones rank is considered for 5 years or so..?
13th February 2011, 02:07 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

ISRO conducts scientist eligibility test for btech students , and it also recruits through campus placements.
13th February 2011, 08:36 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

It is a must that the candidate complete graduation to appear for the test. You can appear when you are in the final year too. The result for this exam is valid only for that particular year. It would be better if you prepare well for the exam. You could try the previous year papers and be well prepared for the exam next year.
22nd February 2011, 05:44 PM
saumya andavilli

is there any exam conducted to join indian institute of space science and technology?...if so could i know d syllabus and the general dates of exam...?
30th April 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

sir..
ive just finished my 12th std..i will be taking up aerospace engineering or ECE in a reputed college in chennai.....i just want to know the procedures for getting into MIT,USA...its my dream to join there...what are the necessary requirements for an admission there.....??
shruthi
8th May 2011, 05:30 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir

I have completed my Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation in 2006 .Currently working with IBM in UK.I would like to join ISRO.Could you please guide me through the process or eligibility criteria I need to meet.

Thanks
Shubo
24th June 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

can i appear in isro entrance test during third year of b.tech
2nd September 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

what govt.sector jobs are available for a fresher btech in elecitnc n instrumentation
6th November 2011, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum cgpa required to get into isro ?
7th April 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me from where in jaipur i can get training for the entrance exam preparetion for isro??
sj
24th July 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my 12th std & i want to take B.E[electronics and instrumentation].Is it suit for girls ,plz i want the reply immediately
24th July 2012, 03:31 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

It is a must that the candidate complete graduation to appear for the test. You can appear when you are in the final year too.

The result for this exam is valid only for that particular year. It would be better if you prepare well for the exam.

You could try the previous year papers and be well prepared for the exam next year.
22nd May 2013, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have done B.tech in Electronics and Instrumentation passed out in july 2012.Currently looking for core job but it seems to be next to impossible.I did try a lots of online job portals and dropped my resume in companies career section.Could you please help me out.I don't want to be a part of any IT company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?