23rd December 2015, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

How many candidates can be selected for System Engineer post in Deloitte Off-Campus Drive?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have an Off-Campus Drive of Deloitte for the post of System Engineer. Can you tell me how many candidates they can select in this Drive? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Deloitte Off-Campus Drive? -- [New]
  2. Selection procedure in Deloitte Interview for System Engineer post?
  3. When Deloitte will schedule Off-Campus Interview in Mumbai? Eligibility to attend for a candidate who has secured 67% in B.Tech?
  4. Is it possible to appear in Off-Campus Drive if selected last year in Tech Mahindra On-Campus?
  5. Pattern of IBM Off-Campus drive for Associate System Engineer post? What are my chances of selection if went through reference?
  6. What will be my salary if got placed as a System Engineer in Tech Mahindra through on-campus drive?
  7. When Infosys will take off-campus drive for the post of Software Engineer in Hyderabad?
  8. How is the working environment in Mahindra Satyam for candidates selected through On-Campus Drive?
  9. How many rounds are there in Hewlett Packard Test Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Drive?
  10. How can I register for Syntel Off-Campus Drive being a B.Sc(IT) graduate? Post available for me?
  11. Detailed information about IBM Off-Campus drive in Bangalore and Hyderabad for Software Engineer post?
  12. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  13. Which job does one get after completing computer engineering diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  15. Procedure to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Drive for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee?
  16. What I should do for Deloitte placement?
  17. Eligibility to apply in Infosys Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer post for a B.E.(ECE) graduate who has 1.5 years of working experience in TCS?
  18. Possibilities of getting jobs in IT field without any experience?
3rd January 2016, 08:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many candidates can be selected for System Engineer post in Deloitte Off-Campus Drive?

There is no fixed number as to which Deloitte will stick to during off-campus recruitment drive. There will be a number around which it will select but it can recruit more if it finds the right talent. SO you need not worry about the number of candidates, you should concentrate at your preparation and the selection rounds. Usually the number is drove by business requirements and the talent coming in the concerned recruitment drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?