28th January 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Gulf job with a degree of B.Tech degree in Computer Science?

Respected Sir/Mam,

Can I get a gulf job by a b.tech degree in computer science from manav bharathi university?

Is embassy attestation possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  2. How can I get a job in Gulf countries? I am doing B.E in mechanical engineering
  3. Is there any other PG degree that can be done after BSc Computer Science except MCA or MSc? What qualifications are required for doing MS degree? Does MS degree require PG degree?
  4. In which fields one can get a job after getting B.Tech degree other than MNC's like research centers?
  5. What kind of job will I be able to do after finishing my degree in computer science?
  6. When will be the next M.Ed entrance test in CCS University
  7. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  8. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  9. After btech want to be pilot
  10. Does ICFAI certificate for MBA course having good will in Corporate sector?
  11. What are the cutoff merits for dual degree program (M.Tech/M.Sc) in India and Sweden for software engineering?
  12. How can i know different branches of computer science , which will help me to do M.tech degree..!!
  13. Can I get best job placement after completing degree in B.E computer science with 68%
  14. Am I eligible for B.Sc Non Medical if done 3 years diploma in CSE?
  15. Syllabus for post of AG III (General) in FCI -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is BSc a degree or diploma?
  17. How to get duplicate Bachelor Degree and Higher Secondary School Certificate ? I've completed them from I.C.S(U.S.A) and lost in Iraqi invasion and Gulf war.
  18. Is MCA degree provided by Ignite through Sastra University a regular degree or correspondence degree? I have completed my graduation in BSc Computer science
9th March 2014, 10:06 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Gulf job with a degree of B.Tech degree in computer Science?

Yes you can get but it needs lot of patience and time to find out the companies which offer the Computer Science jobs because most of the Gulf job campus placements are based on Civil Engineering where they come to various college in India and take in candidates but for Computer Science jobs it won't happen at all.

We need to find in the proper companies first with the opening and then apply for them to get the confirmation and once you get the job for sure you can process the rest of the formalities without that we cannot get the embassy attestation to stay there long for the job and so on.

CLICK HERE!! to know about the latest job opening in Gulf and the area around and start applying for the jobs. Make sure you create a good resume and send in to the companies and once they call for interview you need to either go there or attend the interview in one of the local branches where they might have the tie up.

I have also attached a resume template in this post for your reference. Just use it and prepare a good resume and then start applying for the jobs right away.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Resume_Template.docx(24.4 KB, 82 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?