14th September 2012, 11:45 AM
Mayur R T

Can I get best job placement after completing degree in B.E computer science with 68%

Sir, I completed my degree in B.E (computer science &Egg) with 68% but my 10 & 12 percentage is 56%. Can I get best job placement in software company after completing c-dac course ,when the second batch start .

27th October 2012, 12:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get best job placement after completing degree in B.E computer science with 68%

Most of the firms prefer candidates with above 65% marks for recruitment. Certain firms like IBM, Tata Elxi, etc prefer candidates with 70% marks. As you are pursuing CDAC course, you have advanced career opportunities. You can also participate in the placement services offered by CDAC. Based on the course pursued, you can look for jobs in firms employing such technology.
27th October 2012, 07:38 PM
mahhiads

Default Re: Can I get best job placement after completing degree in B.E computer science with 68%

Hello Friend,

Sorry To Say But You Are Not Eligible For Any MNC Campus Because Criteria :

1. 60% Though Out
2. No Backlogs
3. No Year Gap

But If You Done Any Course Like Main Frame etc Than You Get The Job Basic Of The Main Frame. And Also Other Option Is Gate (Graduate Aptitude Test For Engineering) Means You Done Your Master Degree Than You Also The Eligible For Campus.

All The Best!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?