27th February 2016, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for a job in good companies if I have poor marks in graduation?

I have job in out of India in IT company,but i have given poor mark in graduation n PG can i apply for job? Can someone please help me to answer on this? I want to know how to apply for the job and get it. Please help me soon on the same.

29th February 2016, 12:09 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for a job in good companies if I have poor marks in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have job in out of India in IT company,but i have given poor mark in graduation n PG can i apply for job? Can someone please help me to answer on this? I want to know how to apply for the job and get it. Please help me soon on the same.
You can get some job in small IT companies with poor marks in graduation. You have to be very good in communication and should have very good technical knowledge. You have to search for the companies which offer job for the candidates who scored low marks in graduation. Big IT companies recruit people with very good marks only. You have to find the companies and apply for the job through online. Usually the selection process consists of written test, technical interview, group discussion and HR interview. So you have to prepare well for the selection process.
29th February 2016, 10:48 AM
monikasiri

Default Re: How to apply for a job in good companies if I have poor marks in graduation?

Yes,you can apply for the jobs.But it would be better if you specify the score you got in your course.Your application will be based on the educational qualification they specify in the job recruitment process.Educational eligibility is just the first step of recruitment.You should also prepare for Aptitude,Reasoning and Verbal skills.You should also improve communication skills as it plays a major role in selection process in IT based companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?