24th August 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Pilot job in international Airlines company

I am the student of Masters and i doing in Mathematics. I want to become a pilot on international airlines. How can i apply and what requirments have

28th September 2014, 08:59 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to apply for Pilot job in international Airlines company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am the student of Masters and i doing in Mathematics. I want to become a pilot on international airlines. How can i apply and what requirments have
No you can't get the Pilot job directly after completing M.Sc course. There are special eligibility criteria required to get a Pilot job. Those candidates who are interested to get Pilot job, the candidates must have a CPL (Commercial Pilot’s License) to get Pilot job in an international Airlines company.

You must have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the Ministry of Communication which is known as WPC WING.
To get CPL (Commercial Pilot’s License) you must have to fly not be less than 200 hours.

So, you are not eligible for the pilot after completing M.Sc course.
16th June 2015, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am in 12th standared so what is the best procedure to become a pilot in intenational air lines for me
17th June 2015, 11:09 AM
reconnect

Hey.....

Sorry you are not eligible to become a pilot for any airlines company.To become a airline pilot you will need to have good teamwork skills.You'll need good concentration and hand-to-eye coordination.
You would usually start your career as a first officer after gaining at least an Airline Transport Pilot's Licence (ATPL).When you have completed enough flying hours you can apply for full ATPL and qualify as an airline captain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?