21st November 2016, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

How to a become a professional football player in India?

I want to become a professional football player. Now I'm in 10th. After this what should I do to become a football player in India. Please help me. I have talent.

24th November 2016, 09:45 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to a become a professional football player in India?

In order to become a professional football player, first of all you should have great interest in football game which will further lead you ahead of others.

However, you should get admission in a good football club and practice regularly and with full honesty, depending upon your performance, you can be promoted to district then state and then country level game.
25th November 2016, 03:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to a become a professional football player in India?

As you are still in 10th and you want to become a professional football player, so for now I would prefer you to just concentrate on your studies and complete your 10th examination at first. If you are really interested in becoming a football player then start practicing from now get admission in a football coaching club and learn the basics.

You can also watch videos of famous players and learn their techniques and practice, you can also get some tips from professionals. As time will pass you will get experienced and learn how to play well, then you can upload a video of yours and show your talent through social media and through internet. You can take part in national level football matches if you feel that you really play well.

With proper hard work and dedication you will get opportunity to play international matches if you are marked as a good player and hence, after that you can become a professional football player. But, keep in mind that you must fully concentrate towards your dedication in football and then only you can reach your goal.

Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?