17th January 2017, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Teacher in Don Bosco and St. Michel Public School, Patna being a B.Sc Mathematics holder with 8 years experience? Eligibility criteria for it?

Hello sir, I am B.Sc Mathematics holder and have eight years experience of teaching in a private school. Please tell me how can I become a teacher in Don Bosco or St. Michel Public School of Patna? Eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a Science Teacher in St. Xavier School, Kolkata having B.Sc Physics certificate? Eligibility criteria for it?
  2. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  3. Can i apply as a Art Teacher on the basis of IDG Diploma?
  4. Vacancies available in GD Goenka Public School, Patna for Physical studies teacher?
  5. How to be a Central School teacher if teaching in a government school since 5 years? Which are the qualification required for it?
  6. List of 10 best schools in Patna, Bihar?
  7. How can I become a Teacher of Mathematics in a Private school of Kolkata after completing B.Tech?
  8. Is Don Bosco School siliguri the best?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for 9-12 level Teacher post in central school?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria followed to become school teacher in Center school?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for teaching job in schools which are located in Uttar Pradesh?
  12. Eligibility criteria for becoming a teacher in colleges/schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List best CBSE schools in Patna for 11th admission?
  14. Admission procedure to study in 2nd standard of Don Bosco School, Kolkata?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed? Am I eligible if I have teaching experience for 5 years?
  16. Eligibility criteria to become PGT in Mathematics in CBSE Schools or in MP board school after B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  17. Eligibility and age limit for the post of Music Teacher in Government School Jobs?
  18. Will there be any entrance examination for getting admission in BD Public school, Patna or DAV Public school, Khagaul?
20th January 2017, 08:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Teacher in Don Bosco and St. Michel Public School, Patna being a B.Sc Mathematics holder with 8 years experience? Eligibility criteria for it?

You can apply for teaching job, when there is any vacancy. Normally, schools prefer B.Ed qualified teachers even in private sector but you have 8 years of experience, which can be a plus for you.

You can directly contact the school principal for any opening. If they have any requirement, then you definitely have chance.
4th May 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Teacher in Don Bosco and St. Michel Public School, Patna being a B.Sc Mathematics holder with 8 years experience? Eligibility criteria for it?

If I am just graduate..Can I become a teacher for primary class in any school in patna
29th June 2022, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am mca holder and want to teach in st.michael school am I eligible to teach
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?