23rd February 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

How is the campus placement happening in ITM Gwalior for Mechanical Engineering? Is ITM a worthy college to join?

How is ITM gwalior and Campus placement in ITM gwalior for mechanical engineering ? Is it worth to join the college to get the job by end of our studies or not? Can you provide me the needed information soon as possible. Waiting for a quick reply. Thank you.

15th June 2016, 01:15 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: How is the campus placement happening in ITM Gwalior for Mechanical Engineering? Is ITM a worthy college to join?

ITM Gwalior is good and the placement is also good. This i am saying because one of my reference were in the ITM Gwalior while he was doing civil engineering. Has passed out in 2015 and now he is in good civil company in Mumbai. The company has the stack holder of Hera Nandani and the group. You might have heard about Hera Nandani and group.
It is one the India's largest real state company which release a project of crores for all the civil engineering sector.

So, just like that there is a placement for mechanical engineering also. But, for you there are some what less companies coming for the drive as compared to others. So, you need to be proactive for the placements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?