22nd July 2011, 10:28 PM
parv.shrivastava

Which branch would be preferable for me for acquiring a good salary and better future prospective? I've passed 10th and going to take admission in ITM university(Gwalior) in Polytechnic diploma

hello my name is parv shrivastava and i have passed 10th and going to take admission in itm university gwalior in polytechnique diploma but i am soo much confused about my branch so please can you tell me wich branch will be better for me or wich branch is having more scope but i also want to do btech after ppt and after that i also want try for I.s entrence exam so please can you tel me wich branch after 6 to 7 year having more scoope and good salary package so please help me :-) ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  3. Best polytechnic colleges in UP? What is the admission process? I have passed 10th from ICSE board
  4. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  5. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  6. Best course in Polytechnic that offers very good salary?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic Diploma after completing 10th? Branch of Polytechnic Diploma which has wide scope?
  8. Is doing diploma after 10th board, a good option? What's the future prospective?
  9. Can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course in Delhi if secured 22 marks in English and secured 50% in 10th?
  10. What is the scope and salary of diploma in medical stream? I have passed my 10th
  11. Can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course in Bangalore if secured 51% in 10th WBBSE?
  12. Which college is more preferable, either UIT RGPV(Bhopal) or DEVV Indore? How to choose branch for a bright future prospective?
  13. Best polytechnic colleges in UP, their admission process and last date of admission in Monad University?
  14. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  15. Can I increase 10th or polytechnic Diploma marks?
  16. Is computer science engineering a good branch in diploma polytechnic?
  17. Part time polytechnic diploma course without attending any class?
  18. Is Polytechnic a Diploma course? Is it beneficial to do Polytechnic on 10th basis? Value of Polytechnic? -- [New]
4th June 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch would be preferable for me for acquiring a good salary and better future prospective? I've passed 10th and going to take admission in ITM university(Gwalior) in Polytechnic diploma

Yes.I completed intermediate course and i am studying in AP IIIT college in NUZVIDU.I am confusing about to select the branch.Which is the best branch in engg studies including after three years and future and salary wise.please help me.....................
21st June 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch would be preferable for me for acquiring a good salary and better future prospective? I've passed 10th and going to take admission in ITM university(Gwalior) in Polytechnic diploma

which is the best branch in engnieering as salery
13th September 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

is aerospace engineering a good option to pursue in terms of future prospectives?
17th December 2013, 10:52 AM
yash khairwar

Default Re: Which branch would be preferable for me for acquiring a good salary and better future prospective? I've passed 10th and going to take admission in sanawad Polytechnic diploma

hello my name is yash khairwar and i have passed 10th and going to take admission in sanawad polytechnique diploma but i am soo much confused about my branch so please can you tell me which branch will be more scope in mp.
22nd February 2014, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

M teena lewis. I want to know that is btech in chemical engineering a good option? Wud it help me to earn a gud package in future??
29th May 2014, 11:40 AM
sunnykishor

which branch of engineering has a good scope electrical,mechanical,civil,mechatronics or computer.
30th June 2016, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

which branch is suitable for me in b.tech.Iam interested at mathematics more.please tell me the suggestion .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?