24th July 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Is placement of ITM 100% guaranteed?

Is placement of itm 100% than ymca& other colleges..pelase tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How is the campus placement happening in ITM Gwalior for Mechanical Engineering? Is ITM a worthy college to join? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility for B.Tech from ITM, Gurgaon? Is there a separate entrance exam for ITM? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How is ITM Gwalior and campus placement in ITM Gwalior for mechanical engineering
  4. Is ITM university recognized by AICTE?
  5. How to do BBA and MBA after passing 12th with 53%? Career in Hospitality and management?
  6. MBA with guaranteed job in Singapore?
  7. Should I for some other course like Interior Designing or M.Tech, MBA after passing B.Tech Civil? What is the scope in future?
  8. Is it possible to become a software engineer after BSc ITM? Should I do MBA or MCA after BSc?
  9. Is IIPM giving 100% placement opportunities?
  10. Am I eligible to do PGDM course after scoring 50% in graduation in B.Com
  11. Which subject should I select in 11th to do fashion designing?
  12. Best institute for industrial training in Automation(DCS, PLC, SCADA) with guaranteed placement?
  13. List of short term courses in Electrical Engineering? Which courses are better to get a job?
  14. How much score required in MAT,XAT,ATMA and CAT for getting admission ITM college Mumbai? What is the fee structure and placement record?
  15. Career after MBA in finance? Which is the best institute providing 100% placement?
  16. What is the scope of biotechnology and microbiology? Which are the best colleges for this? Is there any guarantee for 100% placement?
  17. List of colleges for MCA in Pune offering 100% Placements?
  18. Telecom training institute in India with 100% placement record?
3rd June 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is placement of ITM 100% guaranteed?

minimum percent require in board exam to take admission in itm for b.tec. category-obc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?