1st September 2010, 12:45 AM
mukeshbhadoriya

How much score required in MAT,XAT,ATMA and CAT for getting admission ITM college Mumbai? What is the fee structure and placement record?

How much score required in MAT,XAT,ATMA and CAT for getting admission ITM college Mumbai? What is the fee structure and placement record?

17th April 2011, 03:51 PM
prashant.jha39
Member+

Default Re: How much score required in MAT,XAT,ATMA and CAT for getting admission ITM college Mumbai? What is the fee structure and placement record?

hello mukesh,
ITM navi mumbai is a very good college
XAT - 30
MAT - 90
CAT - 80

this is an estimate
17th April 2011, 06:51 PM
gauravupadhyay

Default Re: How much score required in MAT,XAT,ATMA and CAT for getting admission ITM college Mumbai? What is the fee structure and placement record?

in mat you require 75% in xat you reqire 75%and in cat and atma also you require 75% .the average placement is 4.2 to highest 7.2 and the fees is approx 5 lakh without hostel
18th April 2011, 02:46 PM
suraj2157

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukeshbhadoriya View Post
mostly 75%tile require in all the exams
but ITM navi mumbai is also give a call on profile base.
so, if you did well in 10th and 12th and in graduation i think you could get a call if you score less than 75%tile.than after getting cal all depends on gd\pi.
avg. package is around 5 lacs.
and fee is 7-8 lacs.
9th May 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello there..
I am doing Mca and side by side work in bpo bt thinking of preparing for MBA bcz of the attractive pacakage. I have less score in my 10th and 12th just want to know will i be able to make in IIM or any equivalent college?
21st May 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello....Well these are my academic marks:
10th - 85!
12th - 69!
graduation results are yet to be declared....
and i have scored 75 pecentile in MAT may 2011.....
On the basis of these scores , can i get the admission in ITM ,Navi Mumbai....or any other requirements are needed?......and what is the fees structure for ITM, navi mumbai?
31st July 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

How Much Percentile Is Reqired In MAT To Get Entrance In Ramaiah College,Banglore
5th August 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

yaar m very tensed. I want to get into sum good college, basically targeting ITM. But i have low scores in 10th & 12th.

I got 52% in 10th & 59% in 12th. Graduation results yet to come. I'm apearing for CAT/MAT/CET this year.

Am I eligible to dream about getting admit into ITM, Navi Mumbai ?
30th September 2011, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

can we get a guarnteed job in a b-school.
27th February 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

i got 704.5 composite score and 94.52 percentile in MAT Feb 2012, which colleges of MAT i get into ?
25th May 2012, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

i got composite scores in MAT 603 and percentile is 72.28 which colleges i can get admission in Punjab?
8th February 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

wad exactly is composite score??
29th May 2013, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

i got 98.28 percentile in my mat xam..
how much scholarship will i get for my score?
29th August 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

How much minimum score we require in CMAT to take admission in ITM
31st May 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

how much atma score is required for the admission in jaipuria institute of management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?