18th March 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to attend Cleartrip Software Engineer interview?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for an interview of Cleartrip for the post of Software Engineer. So, I would like to know that how I can apply for this interview? Please help me to know about this.

21st May 2018, 03:12 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to attend Cleartrip Software Engineer interview?

Procedure to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Software Engineer post of Cleartrip through the below mentioned process.
>> Click here to see the job description and notice regarding the job vacancy.
>>Then, click to "Apply" option but make sure that you are eligible for the job post.
>> After that, a new gmail tab will open. You have to attach your CV and write about yourself and why you want to join Cleartrip etc.
>>Then, submit the mail.
>> Cleartrip authority will contact you with interview dates and interview hall address.

Note: Candidates should have a minimum qualification of B.Tech Software Engineering graduation to apply for the post. Further eligibility requirements are mentioned in job description and application link given above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?