28th May 2018, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Accord Software & Systems Software Engineer Trainee interview?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to attend an interview of Accord Software & Systems for the post of Software Engineer Trainee. I would like to know that how many are there in this interview? If you know then please tell me asap.

29th May 2018, 12:44 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Accord Software & Systems Software Engineer Trainee interview?

Number of rounds available in Accord Software and Systems Software Engineer Trainee recruitment:

Total number of rounds available in Accord Software and Systems Software Engineer Trainee recruitment are given below.

Total Number of rounds - 3

They are,

The selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

1) Technical Test

2) Technical Interview

3) HR Interview

The very first round is called a Technical Test which is a Pen and Paper test. In this test, you will be seeing questions from aptitude, C, Quantitative, Networking, Operating System, Data Structures..etc., and the duration of this test is 1 hour.

Candidates whoever are shortlisted from the technical test will be called for Technical Interview. And candidates will be called for attending HR Interview.
31st May 2018, 12:10 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Accord Software & Systems Software Engineer Trainee interview?

Accord Software & System conduct their own entrance examination to select the eligible candidates for jobs. They conduct a written examination followed by a technical interview. After that they will conduct a round of personal/HR interview which will decide your selection.
25th September 2019, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Technical test first round which type of questions may i know
25th September 2019, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

For ACCORD company 1st round technical test no which type of questions and written test apt which topics
9th May 2022, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

For Accord company 1st round the test will be from which topics can you please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?