18th March 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Cleartrip Software Engineer interview?

Hello sir, I want to prepare for the interview of Cleartrip for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know the selection procedure in this interview for this post. Kindly let me know about the procedure of selection.

21st May 2018, 03:27 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Cleartrip Software Engineer interview?

Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on the interview performance and the impression of interviewer upon candidates.

There are two rounds in the interview. First round will last for 45 minutes and the second round will last for one and half hours. First round will be easy than second round. Candidates will be asked to write algorithm for given problems.

Note: There is no such preparation books or study materials to prepare for Cleartrip interview . You should be mentally fit and have enough extra knowledges to give quick abswers of tricky questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?