13th September 2015, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Infosys Pool Campus Drive organized by Anna University?

Hi Sir,
I am a student of Anna University, studying in final semester of B.E.(EIE). I came to know that Anna University is organizing Pool Campus of Accenture recruitment. I want to apply for this drive. So, please tell me how can I apply for this pool campus?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend Infosys Pool Campus Drive organizes by TNSLPP for B.Tech(EEE) student of Coimbatore? Is there any registration fee to apply?
  2. What is the pattern of Accenture Pool Campus Drive?
  3. Eligibility to attend Infosys Pool Campus Interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  4. Can I apply for Off-campus Drive if got rejected in Infosys On-Campus Drive after completing B.Tech? Tips to preparation?
  5. Whether Powerlifting competition is available in Infosys?
  6. How can I prepare to crack every rounds of Infosys On-Campus Drive?
  7. How can I apply to get job in Infosys if college doesn't offered Infosys for on-campus drive?
  8. Eligibility to attend Pool Campus/Off-Campus of HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech 4th year student who has a backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed procedure to join TCS for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  10. List of companies taking Pool Campus and Off-campus drive in Assam for B.Tech student
  11. When Infosys will take off-campus drive for the post of Software Engineer in Hyderabad?
  12. How can I prepare Vocabulary for Infosys On-Campus drive?
  13. Is there any Off-Campus Drive organized by Manhattan in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys Off-Campus Drive? Tips to prepare for this Drive?
  15. How can I check the final selection list of Huawei Technologies Pool Campus Drive?
  16. When and Where TCS will conduct Pool Campus Drive in Lucknow?
  17. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  18. Job opportunities in CTS for B.Tech(ECE) fresher?
23rd September 2015, 07:15 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for Infosys Pool Campus Drive organized by Anna University?

No need to worry about the campus interviews are organized by Anna University, because they schedule detailed information about the companies, places(where the conducting for Example: Chennai, Coimbatore and Trichy..etc) Entry fee and How to Apply. These details are mentioned in the PDF or Word Document in the official website of Anna University:https://www.annauniv.edu/

Mostly the off-campus drive will be conducted in the month of October or November and based on the companies requirement. They will arrange the Pool Campus Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?