10th February 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

When Infosys will take off-campus drive for the post of Software Engineer in Hyderabad?

Respected Sir
I want to apply for off campus placement
in Infosys for software engineer post across india
can you please tell me when is the off-campus drive
going on in hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  2. Detailed information about Infosys off-campus placement interview for B.E. Software Engineer?
  3. How many rounds are there in IBM Off-Campus drive for Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi and Noida?
  4. List of jobs a B.Tech(IT) graduate can apply for? What's the future prospective for the same?
  5. How can I apply to get job in Infosys if college doesn't offered Infosys for on-campus drive?
  6. When is the off campus recruitment drive for Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, L&T, Infosys at Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When HCL Off-Campus Interview will be held in Hyderabad?
  8. Is the Syntel campus drive which will held in Bhopal, an open campus drive?
  9. What is the procedure to get an engineer post in NBHEL Hyderabad?
  10. what is the procedure to get engineer post in BHEL Hyderabad?
  11. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  12. Doubt regarding recruitment drive of infosys in newly established colleges?
  13. Whether Powerlifting competition is available in Infosys?
  14. Job in electronics after 3rd year electronics from B.P.Poddar institute of Management & Technology?
  15. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  16. Good institutes to join after B.Com to become a software engineer?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round?
  18. Information regarding Off campus drives of Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
10th February 2015, 10:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When Infosys will take off-campus drive for the post of Software Engineer in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir
I want to apply for off campus placement
in Infosys for software engineer post across india
can you please tell me when is the off-campus drive
going on in hyderabad
Infosys off campus recruitment in Hyderabad is not announced yet but it will be announced very soon.

Infosys is a reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is 70%. You should not have any pending backlogs. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Selection process of Infosys recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?