7th December 2016, 02:09 PM
Priyakumari1997singh

How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing I want to become an Air Hostess so I want to know what is the procedure to become an Air Hostess? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess? Please answer as soon as possible.

9th December 2016, 07:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?

Eligibility Criteria Required to become an Air Hostess:

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for becoming an Air Hostess is "12th Class" from a recognized university.

Or candidates from Graduation in Hotel Management stream are also eligible to become an Air Hostess. In order to join Air Hostess, you are required to apply for Air Hostess recruitment whenever the notification gets released. So, I suggest you to keep visiting for the recruitment's related to Air Hostess. The maximum age must not exceed 25 years. And If you are willing to pursue, you may pursue B.Sc in Air Hostess Training, Certificate courses in Aviation, Diploma in Aviation and Bachelor degree in Aviation management. Minimum height required for Air Hostess role is 154.5 cms to 157.5 cms.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?