10th September 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Software Engineer in IBM being a MCA 5th semester student?

Hello,
I want to become a Software Engineer in IBM. I am pursuing MCA in 5th semester now. Can you please tell me how I can join IBM?

Related Questions:
  1. How to complete my project in any software company? I am a student of MCA 5th semester student
  2. List of software companies along with their web address providing project for MCA(6th semester) students?
  3. Is there any cutoff marks required to apply for Internship in Microtech Software for MCA 5th semester student?
  4. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA
  5. List of companies for MCA 6th semester project? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to get internship in HAL while doing MCA 5th semester?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM and TCS for MCA last semester student?
  8. List of software companies in which projects are given to students? Where I can get question papers for company interviews?
  9. List of software companies in which projects are given to students? Where I can get question papers for company interviews?
  10. Detailed information about IBM? What kind of job is offered in IBM for MCA candidate?
  11. Companies offering Industrial Training to MCA 5th semester student for free?
  12. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in TCS, IBM, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 6th semester student? When the training programme will be started?
  13. How to do MCA after passing 12th? I am a student of BCA 5th semester
  14. How can I become a Software Developer in IBM being a BCA final semester student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  16. Internship in IBM, Syntel, Infosys, TCS, L&T and Wipro for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  17. Topics available to do in Internship for MCA 5th semester candidate?
  18. Internship in IBM for MCA 4th semester student who has secured 47% in Graduation?
14th September 2015, 10:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Software Engineer in IBM being a MCA 5th semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to become a Software Engineer in IBM. I am pursuing MCA in 5th semester now. Can you please tell me how I can join IBM?
You have completed MCA degree so you are eligible for IBM recruitment. You can apply for IBM through below given link

www-07.ibm.com/in/careers/

IBM is a reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IBM is,

IBM= 70%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IBM recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?