12th March 2012, 09:19 AM
Raksha.sampla

Any option for me to get higher education and job in abroad counties at an age of 34?

I am jbt teacher in hp govt(india) with 3 years experience.I am much better in english to clear any english test to work out abroad as a teacher.

13th March 2013, 12:11 AM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: Any option for me to get higher education and job in abroad counties at an age of 34?

Hello Madam,
There is no limit for study in our life,you may study limitless.
But,Its depend on you what you want to study,better is that you may have to search good university abroad.
Because,Going abroad is not so important.Just getting job from reputed university is important.
So,First decide that in which country you want to go.
Second what you want to study & for what you want to do job.
Third Is leaving country will be helpfull since profit is also important.
And last is your hardworking & faith!!!

Then also we will say that if you will leave in your home country you will get more help!!!

Option depends on you earning more is not much important than living happy life with our friends in our city!!!

All The Best!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?