26th July 2015, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in CTS being a B.E.(CSE) candidate? Qualification required to join?

Hello Sir,
I am doing B.E.(CSE). I want to know about how they are select the students in CTS. What qualification is needed for getting job there?

30th July 2015, 01:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in CTS being a B.E.(CSE) candidate? Qualification required to join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am doing B.E.(CSE). I want to know about how they are select the students in CTS. What qualification is needed for getting job there?
For online application for CTS exam, you can click on www.cognizant.com/careers

You can get jobs in CTS through below given round-

1.Aptitude test
2.Technical test
3.HR

Yes, you are eligible for CTS exam.

CTS is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for CTS is,

CTS= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for CTS recruitment.
30th July 2015, 10:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in CTS being a B.E.(CSE) candidate? Qualification required to join?

Quote:
Hello Sir,
Cognizant Technology Solutions are hiring people in off campus mode. Every year hundreds of students were recruited to CTS as software engineer, programmer and developer. B.E (CSE) is eligible to get a job in Cognizant Technology Solutions. Consistent academic record of 70% in 10th, +2, B.E is required considering all subjects and semester. No arrears at the time of interview. They have branches in Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Pune and Kolkata. One has to clear the AMCAT test with good marks.
22nd June 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I complete B.E(cse) last year 2017. how can I get CTS job. what are the qualification need. 10th 78%,12th 57%.graduation 73%.WITH OUT ARRIAR. I AM ELIGIBLE OR NOT.
28th June 2018, 09:42 AM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Hello Sir,
For getting into CTS, follow the following guidelines:

1. Keep yourself arrears free and keep 65%+ score.
2. Try to get the campus placement. If the college you studies does not have the placement facility try logging in to career portals and attend recruitment in nearby colleges or cities.
3. Apply in career sites of the companies in the field you prefer to work in.
4. Polish your programming skills.
5. Try creating solution to the problems you find and showcase it in the form of website or app
6. Get certified in the language you have expertise to validate your skills
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?