23rd April 2014, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Tata Steel Jaipur?

dear sir. how can i get job in tata steel kalinga nagar jajpur?

please someone how can i get job in tata steel jajpur

30th April 2014, 07:08 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I get job in Tata Steel Jaipur?

You have been mentioned that you want to do job in Kalinganagar Tata steel. Now I am going to clear your confusion about what you have mentioned in the forum. Tata steel is the top most companies in India and also it has top most companies record in world wide it means Tata Group has the branded is anything in which is among branded MNC ( multinational companies).

So it takes those candidates in who have passed their degree with minimum 70 percentage of marks. It is the big groups so it has all branches for that reason Tata Group recruited all types of job for all candidates. Who have done there any type of degree but it Tata Group HR select those who have the brilliance percentage of mark. Tata Group select candidates for job on the basis of their qualification or on the basis of their work experienced in other companies.

So be study well and try to secured above 70 percentage of marks so that you will get chance in Tata job if you are complete your degree then try to join other branded companies so that you have gain experience to appear the Tata steel and get the job easily.
11th January 2016, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get job in Tata Steel Jaipur?

I Sayeda UmmeAmmara reside at korai in the district of Jaipur Odisha ,I am completed the B.A with first class want to join in Tata steel. Please intimate me to join in tata steel.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?