11th October 2011, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Placement in core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation students?

I have completed my B-Tech in instrumentation with an aggregate of 68%... Can i know which are the core companies that i am eligible to apply..Pls do reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for various Core Companies being a candidate of 4th year of B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation?
  2. What is the aspect of placement of electronics engineers (especially in india)??
  3. How many core companies are there in electronics and instrumentation? What is the criteria to join these companies?
  4. Placement in core companies for electronics and communication engineers? Is CDAC course helpful to get placement in core companies?
  5. List of software and core companies which recruit the pass out students in electronics and instrumentation engineers?
  6. Which core companies should I consider for internship while doing Electronics and Instrumentation?
  7. List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  8. List of top 10 core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation?
  9. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation? -- [New]
  10. List of top 10 core companies for electronics and instrumentation?
  11. Jobs in core companies for Electronics and instrumentation student passing out this year with 81.37% marks? Exam dates and minimum requirements?
  12. If I have 6 backlogs will I be eligible for placement in core companies? Names of the core companies?
  13. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  14. Which are the core companies related to Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation?
  16. How to get placed in good companies for electrical and electronics department? Information about the core companies? Number of good core companies in Inida?
  17. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  18. How to apply for Summer Training Program in Core Companies being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester of BE in Electronics and Instrumentation?
23rd October 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Placement in core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation students?

jobs for EIE
17th January 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Placement in core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation students?

How to apply for summer internship or training in PSU's? I am a Electronics and Instrumentation student in 6th sem right now.
1st February 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

vacancy of EI jobs in kolkata and criteria of marks
3rd May 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

I have completed M.sc(electronics@ instrumentation) 70% any requirement plz call to me my cell num 9963848377
23rd July 2012, 12:53 AM
Roshan halgule

Default Placement in electronics core

Sir,i am in final year from nagpur university , in final year & my aggregate is 65 percent & my degree is of 74 percent and the main thing about me is that i am the 5th topper of my university in previous sem ,& i am trying to make my degrr more than 75 persent & i am ready to work in core companies
20th September 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

which are the companies available at hubballi bangalore for internship electronics and instrumentation
23rd September 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in 5th semester from v.r.siddhartha eng college , upto 4th semester with a CGPA 8.3 & i am trying make with morethan CGPA 9.0 & ready to join internship after completion my 6th semester in my related core company
8th November 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir i completed my BE last year in sairam Engg college with aggregate of 80% and wrking in a manufacturing company
Iam looking for some instrumentation companies
cont me :9941331781
26th December 2012, 05:14 PM

i m b.tech 8th sem my branch electronics and instrumetation engg i want to know how to apply for various core company so pls guide me ......
1st June 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

sir doing my B.E electronics and instrumentation engg with gp 8.6 . will i get placed in IT sector. do i ned to study any computer course for that!
2nd June 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

sir I have done B.Tech ECE how can I get placement or jobb & where
10th June 2013, 05:09 PM

Smile Re: Placement in core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation students?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1259542]I have completed my B-Tech in instrumentation with an aggregate of 8.36cgpa...
8th July 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my final B.E(E.I.E) in a highly reputed college With an aggregate of 7.3 CGPA and im interested to work in core company anywhere in india. any requirement plz call to me my cell num 09677049076
8th July 2013, 10:21 PM
intex23
Member+

hello,

Placement in core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation students,

1.TCS
2.WIPRO
3CTS
4.IBM
5.ACCENTURE
6.ONGC
7.NTPC
8.ISRO
9.BHEL.

All the best.............
8th August 2013, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Am a student of UBDTCE davangere studying final year engg in electronics and instrumentation stream. I wish to work in a core company like Honeywell how should i be prepared in particular for such companies?
10th September 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir , is there any college still taking admission in Delhi ncr region . I have already joined a college but I didn't like it , I want to take re-admission in in good college with excellent faculty and excellent placement too ...I really need help reply me soon
29th September 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

As i am pursuing final year in the area of EIE is there any job vacancy for any core company please send an e-mail for me. My e-mail([email protected])
24th August 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

i hve cmplete E&I engg in 2012 am a freshr i wnt to join cor companis so hw can i apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?