29th May 2016, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in Tata Steel Kalinganagar Project Orrissa?

Respected Sir,

I am a B.COM(A/c. HONS.) & PG DIPLOMA IN MATERIAL MANAGEMENT. I HAVE 5 YEARS EXP. IN STORES FUNCTION AS A SR. OFFICER STORES.
How can i get a job in TATA STEEL KALINGANAGAR PROJECT ORISSA?

Regards,

Chandrashekhar Acharya

31st May 2016, 01:16 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How can I get a job in Tata Steel Kalinganagar Project Orrissa?

In order to get job, you need to set some strategy for the company you want to work for.
Now, just go through the company details and look for the following things;

1. Company description.
2. Job Description.
3. Company's requirements.
4. Clients.
5. Ongoing Projects.

After getting all these information, prepare your resume according to the company's need and upload it to the job portal, you will surely get a call from the company HR.
31st May 2016, 05:01 PM
january2016

Default Re: How can I get a job in Tata Steel Kalinganagar Project Orrissa?

In order to get the job in TATA STEEL, you need to check for the eligibility criteria of the tata steel as well as your job experience.
You need to check whether your job experience is matching with the requirements of the new company, or is it getting differentiated.

If the current job profile is similar to your experience then there is a chance of you to get in the company for cent percent. But, if your experience is not matching the requirements then you need to prepare yourself for the current position in the company although you are experienced.

This is one of the way you can get into any company. SO, start finding the Job Description for the company and then start preparing for the company in the same manner it is mentioned in its Job Description.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?