21st September 2015, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Manager at Tata Steel after B.Tech?

I have completed my B.Tech and now wants to work in Tata Steel. I want to know how can i become a Manager in Tata Steel.

22nd September 2015, 08:19 AM
shushma143

Default Re: How to become a Manager at Tata Steel after B.Tech?

As of now there is only one current openings for jobs in Tata Steel, Kalinga nagar,Jajpur(Orissa).

Manager Mechanical Maintenance - Blast Furnace

You have passed all acdamics with the 70%

Eligibility: B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from good institutes with 7-12 years of on job experience.

Role of the job: Project Manager-Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance.

There is one more job opening available in Jamshedpur.
22nd September 2015, 11:17 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Manager at Tata Steel after B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.Tech and now wants to work in Tata Steel. I want to know how can i become a Manager in Tata Steel.
The aspirant can join in Tata Steel by applying through online. There are lots of vacancies available in Tata Steel for the Engineering Graduates. So first step is to check the website of Tata Steel and apply for the suitable post through online. The selected candidates will be given written test and after the written test there will be interviews. So first you have to check and apply for the post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?