29th May 2016, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Which course would be best to do after BBA to get a job Abroad? How can I get entertainment in my studies?

Now I'm doing BBA 1st year, but i wanna do some other course after finishing that course i need a job in Abroad, so for this which course is best? Plus i need entertainment in my studies. Please help me in this ..

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Visa to study MBA in Abroad being a BBA student?
  2. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  3. Procedure to do abroad studies after 12th and to get a job over there?
  4. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  5. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  6. What is the scope of BAMS in abroad? Is there any other higher studies to be done in abroad after BAMS to get job?
  7. Is MBA must after BBA? What types of jobs available in abroad after MBA?
  8. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for TOEFL to study Abroad being a BBA student?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for TOEFL to study Abroad being a BBA student?
  11. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  12. Job opportunities in Abroad for experienced person having completed COPA Trade, BBA and Multimedia Visualization?
  13. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  14. Requirements to pursue MBA in Abroad after BBA from India? Should I directly move Abroad for doing bachelor degree again?
  15. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  17. How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad?
  18. Which course is best to get job in Abroad from India? IS there any short time course to get job in Abroad?
31st May 2016, 11:51 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course would be best to do after BBA to get a job Abroad? How can I get entertainment in my studies?

You can definitely pursue higher studies and get a job in abroad. However, you need to make sure that you pursue the course in abroad as it will help in getting job opportunities in abroad. Since you have completed BBA course, so the ideal course for you is MBA. This will not only help you in good scope of job opportunities but also lucrative career options. There are other course options as well in the field of fashion, mass communication, finance, fitness, etc. which you can opt. As you want entertainment during the study course, so you can opt for various extra curricular activities and have fun while learning. You can also opt for part time courses to inculcate new skill and have fun in it like music, games, etc.
31st May 2016, 01:55 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Which course would be best to do after BBA to get a job Abroad? How can I get entertainment in my studies?

I will suggest you to go with one course and give your 100%in the particular course that you are doing. Because making yourself divergent in different course by thinking that multiple course will bring worth to your degree then it is wrong at this point of time, thinking is right but your act might be wrong.

Because good thing also become wrong at wrong time. So, concentrate in one. For entertainment you can have some co-curricular activities that will help you to regain your work passion.

Better to go with BBA, as there are a lot of opportunity in BBA also.
31st May 2016, 06:06 PM
january2016

If you wanted to do some extra course apart from he current course then i can suggest you some course that will be beneficial for the current course also, and it will be helpful for the current course. So, it will be easy for you to cooperated between two courses.

Since, you are doing BBA so, i you go with MBA course through IGNOU with distant learning. Because all the concepts of BBA will be used in MBA.

Even you can have dual degree program also. SO, if you have not took admission in BBA then just think about BBA+MBA dual degree program, this will be much better for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?