29th May 2016, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Good jobs in Odisha for a Mechanical Engineer having experience in Construction work?

Sir I completed B.tech in mechanical engineering in the year 2013. I also have experience in construction work. I am searching for a good job in odisha. Sir kindly send me any ideas to my email.
My email:- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech and MBA having completed B.Tech with Mechanical stream and having work experience in Construction field?
  2. What are the career options after civil engineering B.E
  3. How can I study MS(Structural Engineering/Construction Management) in Abroad being a Civil Engineer with 4 years of work experience?
  4. How to get a job in britain? I am a mechanical engineer from India
  5. SAP courses for Mechanical Engineer with 3 years work experience?
  6. Which MBA will be suitable for me after passing B.Tech mechanical with 8 years experience in Oil and Gas Piping Construction department?
  7. Is it good to do MEP Piping design after 15 years of work experience as site engineer with no design experience?
  8. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  9. Am I eligible for Quantity Surveying course having diploma in Interior Designing?
  10. What are the government jobs for mechanical engineers?
  11. List of scholarships for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Odisha?
  12. Scope of making career in Core Electronics area in India?
  13. Present scope of Geotechnical Engineering in India
  14. Percentage of marks required for ISRO after B.Tech (CSE/ECE)?
  15. Job opportunities in Southern India for an Electrical Engineer who has 2 years of work experience in Tata Motors?
  16. How to do course of construction management after working as a civil engineer?
  17. Is it good to work as design engineer or should I try for government jobs like IES?
  18. Should I prepare for IES or should I do job? -- [Most Discussed]
31st May 2016, 01:26 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Good jobs in Odisha for a Mechanical Engineer having experience in Construction work?

You can get a job but don't expect that you will be getting in your home town. It is very difficult to get the job of your choice and in your home town only.

There are a few lucky people who get both of them altogether. So, don't make your mind to such kind of thinking. If you get the me in your home town then is is fine if you didn't get then also it is fine, you have to think like this only.

Just upload your updated resume to the job portal and you will start getting call after 2-3 days.
31st May 2016, 04:42 PM
january2016

Default Re: Good jobs in Odisha for a Mechanical Engineer having experience in Construction work?

There are a lot of construction works going on, even in the Modi's rule everywhere there is a development. SO, you can find the construction work easily in the Odisha.

You need to check for the companies that are civil engineering companies who works in the re-engineering fields and then try to get all the information about that particular company. And if you found that company suitable for you, then apply for the same.

So, this is the step that you can follow to get a good job in any of the civil based company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?