20th April 2016, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

How can I join Syntel after completion of BCA? Detailed information and eligibility to join?

Hello Everyone,
I want to information about Syntel company as I am in my final semester of my BCA, how to do work in this company? How to join this company? What is the eligibility criteria for joining this company, etc.?

21st April 2016, 08:40 PM
january2016

Default Re: How can I join Syntel after completion of BCA? Detailed information and eligibility to join?

First of all let me tell you that being a BCA student you can not join Syntel even you are not eligible for the Syntel recruitment drive.

Only the candidate with B.E as well as B.tech are eligible for the Syntel recruitment drive. So, anyway you won't be eligible for Syntel recruitment drive but yes, you can try the same thing by uploading your resume to the online job portal website where you will get a lot of opportunity to interact with HR and you might get call based on your educational qualification.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?