20th December 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for Accenture off-campus interview being a BCA 5th semester student?

hello
I am in BCA 5th semester.....
after completing my BCA i want to join Accenture
for working there..........though my college is
not welcoming Accenture and I live in Delhi
so tell me about accenture outside interview...
i want to join accenture in 1st attempt

Related Questions:
24th December 2014, 09:01 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How can I prepare for Accenture off-campus interview being a BCA 5th semester student?

ACCENTURE OFF-CAMPUS INTERVIEW:

It's not possible to find out exactly the place and time when Accenture calls for off-campus interview as they won't let out this information in public, reason being they don't want 1000s of candidates flowing in for the selection process rather only some 100s of candidates to filter. So, usually they use to select a particular reputed college and invite only few colleges around for the off-campus placement. There are few ways which you can follow to find out the off-campus placement which as follows,

-> Contact your college campus placement co-ordinator who would be the first person getting updates on the off-campus happening in and around your college. Just ask the concern person to give you information if any on the same so that you can approach and apply for the off-campus placement.

-> Find out someone who is working in Accenture already who can guide you to know if any off-campus happening or refer you inside for any walk-in interviews which happens in the company. Just prepare a proper resume and send it over to him/her who is working in Accenture which would help them to send it at that time when needed. There are so many ways to find out the contact who is working in Accenture already as we have so many social medium websites like Facebook and LinkedIn which exactly helps to do that.

-> Try to have friends in different colleges who are around your college so that you can get updates on the off-campus placement if any.
15th November 2017, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for Accenture off-campus interview being a BCA 5th semester student?

I am from a reputed college and every year companies visit our college for placement purpose. And I want to join Accenture in first attempt. What should I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?