7th November 2017, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Vacancies in Cognizant company for B.Sc Computer Science holder? How they recruit for the job?

I have completed B.Sc Computer Science and now looking for job in Cognizant company from Pune. Please tell me is there any vacancy in this company? How they recruit for the job?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government job vacancies for me after completing BSc Computer Science?
  2. What are the job vacancies in government sector after BSc computer science?
  3. Which course should I prefer between MSc CS and MSc IT? I have completed my BSc computer science and working in IT company
  4. How to apply for internship in CSE at Cognizant?
  5. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  6. List out MNCs with vacancies for BE CSE holder
  7. Trainee job vacancies in BSNL for Diploma in Computer Science holder? How can I join?
  8. Any company which offers jobs for BSc compute science?
  9. How many vacancies are available for IT Engineer post in Cognizant?
  10. Is it possible for me to get a job in Wipro after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  11. How can a B.Sc Computer Science holder get job in HCL Technologies?
  12. How the Hindalco Industries Limited recruit Diploma in Electrical Engineers?
  13. How many vacancies are available for Programmer Analyst Trainee post in Cognizant? -- [New]
  14. Government jobs after finishing B.Tech in Computer Science? Information regarding best fields in government sector?
  15. Procedure to get a job in BHEL, Hyderabad for a B.Tech in CSE holder? Other software companies vacancies in Hyderabad?
  16. Job in IT companies if have got 71.60% in 10th, 60.83% in 12th, 67.33% in BSc Computer Science and 1 backlog in 1st semester of MSc Computer Science?
  17. Jobs after B.Sc. Computer Science? Companies giving jobs to BSc Computer Science Graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to join a core company while working with cognizant?
11th November 2017, 09:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vacancies in Cognizant company for B.Sc Computer Science holder? How they recruit for the job?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to get job in Cognizant company with B.Sc qualification. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Cognizant Company recruitment.

>> To be eligible for getting job in Cognizant, you must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.E/ M.Tech in concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks or more than that in order to be eligible for appearing in this company's recruitment.

>> As you are done with you may not be eligible, hence I suggest you pursue MCA course after completion of Graduation. Some of the small scale industries recruitment B.Sc in Computer Science graduates.
15th November 2017, 10:58 PM
prasadvaibhav24

Default Re: Vacancies in Cognizant company for B.Sc Computer Science holder? How they recruit for the job?

Cognizant hires BSc. and BCA graduates only through campus placements with CTC of around 2.4LPA.
To apply off campus, one needs to have a B.E/ B.Tech, ME/ M.tech, M.Sc(CS)/MCA degrees from a recognised university with at least 60% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?