15th July 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

When off-campus interview will be conducted by Accenture in West Bengal?

Hello
I am student of b.tech. Can you plz tell me
when off campus for accenture will take place in west bengal.
I belong to kolkata....
waiting for your reply
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How to attend accenture on campus interview?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in Accenture campus interview if secured 55% in 10th & 12th and 65% in B.E.? -- [New]
  3. Various interview questions asked in Accenture interview?
  4. Is it beneficial to do MBA through correspondence? Does it have scope? Which stream to choose in MBA Correspondence?
  5. Date of off campus interview of Infosys, Wipro and Accenture in Chennai?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Off-campus interview of Accenture in Odisha for B.Tech student?
  8. How can I participate in the campus requirements for ECE in West Bengal?
  9. Would the WB JEM exam be conducted by the West Bengal government?
  10. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  11. How to prepare for Accenture campus recruitment?
  12. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  13. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  14. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  15. Last 5 years jeca questions with answers?
  16. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  17. Detailed information about Off-campus drives conducted by Accenture and Infosys?
  18. List of the government colleges of B.Ed in Kolkata?
21st November 2014, 12:10 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When off-campus interview will be conducted by Accenture in West Bengal?

Accenture is a well known Software Organization which will be conducting off campus all over the India at any time. It is good and suggested to follow online job portals for latest updates regarding placements. You can also visit company's website to know the latest recruitment details. They will also update when there is an off campus recruitment in West Bengal.

But, it is good to be aware of eligibility, selection procedure and syllabus which would be helping you to prepare and perform well in the recruitment process and get selected.

Eligibility:

• Need to have minimum 65% from 10th to graduation
• Should not have any backlogs at the time of recruitment

Selection Procedure:

• Written Test
• Group Discussion
• Technical Round
• HR Interview

Written Test:

It includes questions from,

• Quantitative Aptitude
• Logical Reasoning
• Series problems
• English Comprehension
• Articles & Prepositions
• Comprehension
• Correcting Sentence
• Quantitative Aptitude
• Series Completion & Coding

Here some of the topics for Aptitude questions:

• Profit and loss
• Permutations and Combinations
• Compound Interest
• Simple Interest
• Probability
• Number Theory
• Speed and Distance
• Time and work
• Problems on Trains

Group Discussion:

Few members are divided as a group and are given a topic to express your views. It is to test your knowledge in,

• Communication skills
• Listening skills
• Speaking ability
• Topic awareness

Technical Round:

In this round, you will be tested in technical subjects. Sometimes, you will be asked about your favourite subjects and questions will be based on that subject. Gain good knowledge on your core subjects.

Preparation Tips for Aptitude Test:

• Know the paper pattern
• Practice 2 to 3 topics daily
• Practice sample and previous papers
• Get updated with the technical subjects

HR Interview is to test the candidate in,

• Problem Solving skills
• Logical Reasoning
• Technical Skills
• Leadership qualities
• Stress Management
• Time bound decision taking skills

Please, find attached previous papers which would help you for your preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?