7th November 2017, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Details of job vacancies with requirements for BCA candidate?

I have completed BCA course and now looking for job in leading software companies. Please send me details of job vacancies with requirements for it?

10th November 2017, 08:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of job vacancies with requirements for BCA candidate?

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for getting job in Leading Software companies. The basic educational qualification required is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc from a recognized university in concerned stream to be eligible.

>> As you are done with BCA course, as per my knowledge you are not eligible to appear in Software companies recruitment's.

>> Buy you may find job opportunities in some small scale industries with this qualification. But I suggest you to pursue MCA course in order to be eligible for top MNC companies like HCL, TCS, CTS, Infosys, Google, Tech Mahindra..etc., recruitment's.

>> You may find all the latest recruitment's from the below mentioned websites. They are,

Freshersworld - https://www.freshersworld.com/

AllIndiaJobs - http://www.allindiajobs.in/
16th November 2017, 06:43 PM
arunwillbe1

Default Re: Details of job vacancies with requirements for BCA candidate?

Hi friend,

You have nice future after completing the BCA degree.
Just you need to search and apply for the job and attend the interview.

But you should have good educational qualification in all academics like minimum 60% through.
Because companies will call the candidates who are having the minimum percentage. This is call screening.

Please keep in update with online job portals like.

1. www.naukari.com

2. www.shine.com

3. www.indeed.com

4. www.freshersworld.com

5. www.monester.com

My suggestion is it is better to go for the higher educational studies. Because you will still even more opportunities to search for good profile jobs.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?