6th March 2018, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

How can a MBA Marketing guy get placed in Hindustan Unilever Limited?

Hello sir, I am MBA Marketing student and willing to get placed in Hindustan Unilever Limited. Please tell me how can I get placed in this company?

20th May 2018, 08:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a MBA Marketing guy get placed in Hindustan Unilever Limited?

Yes, MBA graduates can get job in Hindustan Unilever Limited, if you are found suitable during the interview. Just make sure you are well prepared for the interview, according to the job profile.

These days, qualification doesn't matter, if your personality and skills, suits a job profile.
22nd April 2021, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a MBA Marketing guy get placed in Hindustan Unilever Limited?

Average pakage given to mba marketing guy who get placed in Hindustan Unilever limited
29th June 2021, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have done MBA with Marketing and have 4 years experience of Apparel Retail . Now, I want to join Hindustan Unilever Ltd. Please suggest to get job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?